fbpx
Sports News

Pele will be out of intensive care this week, his daughter said.

Support Sky Sports Nigeria 

Pele’s daughter Kelly Nascimento says Brazilian soccer legend Pele will be discharged from intensive care the next day or two as he continues to recover from surgery.

A hospital in São Paulo where doctors removed a colon tumor earlier this month. “After the operation, I feel healthy, pain-free and good. “He will go to a regular room for a day or two and then return home,” Nascimento said on Instagram.

Advertisment

“He is strong and persistent, with the support and care of Einstein’s brilliant team, and with all the love, energy and light that the world sends, he will overcome it!” On Friday, the hospital said that Pele is recovering safely.

He as been suffer for the hip joint serves for years, so it is impossible to walk without assistance. Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, his public speaking was limited and he has since carried out several unnecessary attacks near his home near Santos.

Advertisment
Advertisment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisment